TrueMAB™ Monoclonal Antibodies
Made against Authentic Protein Antigens
- TrueMAB™ antibodies are superior monoclonal antibodies made against authentic protein antigens (mostly full-length proteins expressed in human cell lines).
- TrueMABs are great tools for immunoassays that are sensitive to proteins’ conformations, such as IF/ICC, IP, flow, ELISA, IHC, high content screening (HCS), antibody arrays and more.
- Free positive control included.
Advanced proteomic studies demand high quality antibodies for the detection of native epitopes of endogenous proteins. TrueMAB™ monoclonal antibodies have been developed with authentic human proteins as antigens to advance the sensitivity and specificity of immunoassays (superior performances compared to peptide-derived antibodies).
- Superior monoclonal antibodies recognize epitopes of proteins’ native conformations
- Made against authentic protein antigens (mostly full-length proteins expressed in human cell lines)
- Extensive validation
- Western blot on cell lysates (9 cell lines with a positive control)
- Immunohistochemistry on 24 human normal and tumor FFPE tissues
- Immunofluorescent staining
- Flow cytometry
- Includes a free positive control
- Multiple TrueMAB™ monoclonal antibodies available for a single protein target for cross-reference validation
Epitope recognitions & applications
*TrueMAB™ is a trademark of and manufactured by OriGene Technologies, Inc.
- Linear epitopes of denatured proteins: Western blot
- Native epitopes of proteins’ conformations (linear and conformational epitopes): Immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, immuno-precipitation, ChIP, ELISA, high content screening (HCS), antibody arrays & Luminex multiplexing
- Conformational and linear epitopes of native/partially-unfolded proteins (fixed & cross-linked): Immunohistochemistry