Custom Cell Based Services
- Offer you a full consultation service to identify the best service for you
- Help you design and perform the most physiologically relevant experiments using state-of-the-art technology
- Assist you in deciding what are the best end-points to your scientific or clinical question
- Innovative Technology: We have exclusive knowledge and access to the latest 3D matrices and technologies
- Peace of mind: We will guide you through the decisions and help you choose the perfect solution
- Bespoke Service: We can offer anything from a one-off consultation to running all experiments in our dedicated facility
- And many others
Please select a section below on the flow chart for more detailed information on the services which can be provided:
If you are interested in any of the services carried out by AMSBIO please complete the following questionnaire to help us provide the best possible service.
Cell Culturing Expertise
- Due to our valuable expertise in providing services and high quality cell culturing products we aim to provide the optimal cell culturing conditions in 2D or 3D.
- We have a wide range of different cell lines, primary cells, tissue types and stem cells to offer for your assay(s).
- We offer several methods to carry out proliferation assays – XTT cell proliferation assay, MTT cell proliferation assay and 3D culture proliferation assay
- All methods are rapid versatile and accurate for quantifying cell viability
- Can be used as a measure of compound efficacy
- The 3D culture proliferation assay can be evaluated with several different matrices – BME, laminin I and collagen I
- Below shows a schematic of an example of a proliferation assay (MTT assay) with both 2D and 3D cell culture models
- Assays can be carried out with tissue culture treated, collagen I, fibronectin or plates coated with all three coatings
- The standard protocol used for the migration assay service is shown below:
- Either a stopper or a biocompatible water soluble gel can be used to create the exclusion zones for cells to migrate into
- The Oris® migration assays used within this service experience less variability than a scratch assays which has traditionally been used for migration/wound healing assays.
- Can be used to assess the effect of compounds on the migratory behaviour of cells
3D Spheroid Invasion Assay
- A variety of different matrices can be tested including basement membrane extract (BME), laminin, collagen I and collagen IV
- Can be used to assess the effects of compounds on the invasiveness of cell models
- The standard protocol used for the invasion assay service is shown below: