Tissue Microarray From Human and Animal Tissues
THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY AMSBIO
Human tumor tissues available for TMA preparation:
- Breast carcinoma (also with clinical outcome data).
- Colorectal carcinoma (also with clinical outcome data.)
- Non-small cells lung carcinoma (adenocarcinoma and SCC).
- Ovarian carcinoma.
- Glioblastoma (GBM, FFPE only).
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL).
- Pancreatic cancer (FFPE only).
GENERAL TMA SPECIFICATIONS
- FFPE human tissues.
- Tissue cores 0.6 – 2 mm in diameter.
- Multiple cores per case.
GENERAL TMA Features
- Study – specific human and animal tissue selection.
- Inclusion of all desired and appropriate controls.
- Clinical history information, including clinical outcome data.
Custom preparation of a frozen tissue microarray (TMA) is also available.